Thursday, August 25, 2011

Star Light, Star Bright...

Do you really want to know what I honestly think? I am sure you might be curious. But then again maybe not. I am debating to write all over this post telling you about the, well, I haven't decided if I am going to tell you all or not. Writing is how I relieve stress; how I disburse my anger. Hate, that is a strong word. But I really hate it when people.... BUT love- that is a strong word as well.. I really really love it when people.... oh yeah, maybe I will tell you. OR maybe not.

Think about it and maybe just maybe you will be curious enough for me to post something about all the things that are running through my mind right now. I would tell you what the topic was but that would ruin the fun. Take the little hints and build them up in your mind and let your imagination wander. When you can't figure it out comment on this post and if you convince me, I might just spill the beans.

Its good. Or maybe its bad. Will you ever know?

1 comment: