Saturday, August 27, 2011

Our Peanut

I dropped a hint in a previous blog, but if you didn't catch on, then here you go. I will spell it out plain and simple with pictures and if you can't figure it out, you should head back to that classroom.


A friend of mine REALLY wanted me to take a pregnancy test at her house, but I decided not to, and I would take one when I got home. I was sure that I was pregnant, but didn't want to be disappointed if I wasn't. So I waited to do it in the comfort of my own home. Turns out that it was pregnant. I told Weston I needed his help and to come here and he knew right away what I wanted him for. We are so excited! I went to the Clinic on post on the 25th and took a test there so they would have it in the system. Even though I knew I was pregnant, hearing her say so put the biggest smile on my face ever! 

I should be right around 8 weeks, but the OB office just kept going to an answering machine, so I try calling again Monday to make an appointment. Stay tuned for more updates. I have a belly picture, but the blog hates me and I have to figure out how to upload it without it turning sideways!



I have to upload all my pictures to the Google Web Albums before putting them on here in order for it to work correctly.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! This will be journey you will remember forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE this, congrats girl! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. is that fake?!? cause it sure as hell looks like ur pushing your back into it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup, SOO faking it! Thanks for making my view count go up. :)

    ReplyDelete