I have found that there is a new technique that leaves me much more satisfied. I call it a to done list. Or in other words, things I have accomplished today. Instead of worrying about the things that are not finished, compliment yourself on the things that you have done.
Today is Sunday, August 28th. Today I have done these things:
- Shaved the dog.
- 8 loads of laundry, even folded!
- Gave the dog a bath.
- Pulled weeds.
- Played with the dog, because he is a big baby and drives me nuts when I am doing things.
- Swept the floor.
- Vacuumed the floor.
- Shined the floor (on my hands and knees with a paper towel and febreze, be proud!
- Dusted the entertainment center and coffee table.
- Put dishes away.
- Washed dishes.
- Took the trash out and to the curb.
- Cleaned the rest of the kitchen.
- Watched part of a movie, but got distracted cleaning!
- Had time to write 3 blogs :)
- Made dinner.
I am proud of myself. What have you TO DONE today? Try this method, I guarantee you won't be disappointed (unless you are lazy haha)