Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Mission LBL

There is a place called Land Between the Lakes (LBL) here and we've been wanting to go. Its two huge lakes with a large chunk of nice land in between, hints the name. There is great fishing, camping, horseback riding, and every thing out doors that you can imagine there. Well, it turns out that the lake we found when picking up the horse is part of LBL. I hate how Google Maps is so deceiving because it says that LBL is a lot further away than the 45 minutes that we drove there. Weston, Price, and I went on an adventure today to check it out. We didn't have a whole lot of time to spend there, but Price got to play in the lake.

(Since I deleted my Facebook, you can look forward to a lot more pictures on here!) 

Weston waiting for Price.

Typical Lab! 

My Love!

Fetch to dry the dog off.

Part of the Lake.
Thank goodness it was only 85 degrees out today, perfect day for a trip to the lake. Next time we will take our fishing pole! Stay in touch for pictures of REAL fish! Every time we fish in the river they are pretty small. I'm excited to take advantage of the great Kennessee out doors!

No comments:

Post a Comment