Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Lake Kyle


My MP of a husband was venturing around Fort Campbell yesterday while there weren't any calls. Him and another MP found a lake in the "back forty" of post. It was dark when they found it, so today we took the dog for a ride. The lake is absolutely beautiful! 


Helicopters were flying all around and very low, and there wasn't a soul in sight. We proceeded to play with the puppy as he fetched his ball from the lake. Weston found an empty gateraid bottle in the car and brought it to me so I would have something to catch minnows in. We ended up coming home with 6 baby fish. I got some lake water, dirt, rocks, and plants for them to live in. When we got home I put them in the pool out back and I hope they live. I have a feeling that isn't going to happen, but we shall see. 


2 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful pictures! It sounds like a great place to get away to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure is! I can't wait to go back. Thank you for following my blog! :}

    ReplyDelete