Friday, August 5, 2011

Pumped to Dumped

The 3 Amigos + 1 went to a livestock auction yesterday just to see how it worked here. It was a complete "meat market" as Alysa called it. A bunch of horney old men (assumption), who kept looking at us like were retards for being there. Sorry, I forgot to put on my jeans and boots in the 103* weather and cover myself in cow shit. apparently we didn't quite fit in. Here we are, 4 women, 3 kids, with cell phones texting and taking pictures, at a cow auction. FUN! lol

After that we decided to paint our faces and wear fun socks for our softball game. We were all so pumped. We showed up, warmed up, and lost horribly!  The catcher threw a hissy fit on the field cause she doesn't know how to go for a ball ten feet from her and threw the ball on the ground. After the game one of the women (grown adult in her 30's) tried to fight me...


I don't understand what is so hard about being an adult when it comes to softball. Instead, this woman bucks up to me and Bina, 19 years old. She told B to hit her in the face. I mean, really, come on! Therefore I walked out the side gate as the MP's separated her from me and got my stuff. Told coach I quit and left. Simple as that. I've never been a quitter and it sucks to end the season like this. That woman was kicked off the team (supposedly) and Sabrina and I ended the season last night. I hope they find more people to play for them or they will be forfeiting.

Another softball season in the books. Hopefully next year will be stress free! From pumped for the game to dumping the bull crap!

2 comments: