Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Ribit, Ribit


In the past few days we have found 3 of these little guys hopping around our living room. The last one jumped right over Kaylyn who was sleeping on the couch and landed next to me. Scared the crud out of me! Weston keeps putting them outside. We don't know where they are coming from. We are convinced that this is the same, very persistent little frog... Or we have a nest somewhere in or around our house. I'd rather not think about option 2. I really hope they are not poisonous but Weston keeps washing his hands after he rescues them from his terror dog and puts them out. I asked him if we could collect them but that would probably have the same ending as the turtle... 

Story time... 


We rescued a turtle.. Ok, captured a turtle and let him live outside in our swimming pool with the fish. He seemed to enjoy himself. In the winter I put a bunch of dirt and rocks and some water in a red tote and moved him into there so he could burrow and keep warm. About half way through the winter we moved him into the fish tank in the house and boom, like magic he died. Sad day. Lesson learned...

No comments:

Post a Comment