Friday, September 14, 2012

Growing Up

I believe that there is a very strict difference between growing up and getting older. Growing up requires maturity, responsibility, honesty, and pride, as well as many other traits. Every one who gets old has not grown up. I would like to think of my self as growing up, instead of getting older. Every day I learn something new about not only myself, but others. Today I learned that in many situations, I am the bigger person. Even though I am only 22 years old I can clearly see that I am more mature than some. I am responsible for my own actions, and have a work ethic that not everyone shares. I want to do my job while I am on the clock and I want to do things correctly the first time. The other day I challenged myself to make fewer mistakes on my folders at work and I know that my hard work will pay off in the end.

Whether it be in my personal life, or my time at work, I strive to be the best I can be and I will strive to be the better person in all circumstances. I will not let petty stuff get me down but I will stand up for myself.

This road leads somewhere and I am putting my faith in God to show me which direction I am to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment