Sunday, September 16, 2012

Dig Deep

In the bad, no matter how horrible the bad may be, there is always good. You might have to dig a little, you might have to dig a lot. It may not always be visible right away, but I promise you, something good will come of everything. Within the last couple of years I have learned something. That something is that God is always with me, and always will be. No matter how big the mistakes I make are, no matter how much it hurts, He is always there to lift me up. Tragedy brings us closer together. It makes us realize how we feel about each other and how much we appreciate one another. It makes us think about what it might be like if the ones we love were not here.

When I'm having a bad day, there is always someone that turns it around. The people who truly care are the ones who can make you smile when you are sad. They are the ones who tell you that you are beautiful when you are at your worst, and most of all, they are the people who accept you for who you are with out judgement. When you make a mistake, they point it out to you so that you can fix it. These are the people I like to surround myself with.

Today everything was deleted off of my computer. I should have known this was going to happen, but I didn't. What am I going to do about it? Well, I will probably call customer relations tomorrow... that is a whole other story. I ask myself, where is the good in this situation?
         My computer runs faster.
         I can download again.
         My pictures are gone- there is no looking back, only moving forward. It can only get better from here.
         I learned to backup all my files.
         If I can't remember what documents I had saved, I probably don't need them. I'm sure I emailed the important ones to myself any way.

Lesson learned. I'm not going to dwell on this, even though I shed a few tears when the computer finally came to and every thing was gone. I'm going to move on. I am going to make my photography business bigger and better.

I can be the bigger person, I can be optimistic, and I WILL!

Picture of the day! My little lady can make a kissy face now! What a champ. I feel like I have achieved success in all things. What shall I teach her next?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment