Wednesday, July 20, 2011

To Kill a... Landlord???

Ok, so at least I don't have pink and purple duct tape holding my toilet together like one of the girls on the softball team. Her husband is deployed and the landlord won't do anything. How rude! I feel for her, I really do. I would like to extend my husband out to help her fix her appliances! That however is funny, because our landlord won't fix ours either.

I'm sure its just the seal on the toilet, but why should I have to fix it. The landlord lives right across the street and I could care less what kind of damage it is doing to their property. I'm not the one who has to pay for it. PLUS we don't even use that bathroom so I don't really care.

Here is an updated picture of the damage getting worse:


Now they get to replace the floor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment