Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Girls are dumb!

We won our softball game tonight 14-3 against the Hunnies. Yes, you heard me right, I am finally playing softball again. I knew that one day I would find the courage to get off my ass again. I wish I had never stopped playing! I wanted to try out for the college team SO many times but between transferring schools and driving back and forth from home to school there was no way I could play. I guess technically I could still find a college and try out, however, I probably won't. Instead I am playing on an Army Wife team. Its a blast! Coach yells at us like we are soldiers and guess what... It makes us better! Wooo!

Tonight after the game, my husband and I went to Sonic for a quick dinner. My phone was in the very back of the car ringing so I hopped out and answered. Coach was calling... he informed me that another player said I was posting stuff about her taking 3rd base on Facebook. That I was starting drama with her. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I hate girls! I hate drama! Last time I checked, we are all married and supposed to be adults. I absolutely am appalled that she went to the coach and told him some BS that isn't true.

I will tell you the truth. Yesterday at practice I made several fielding errors at 3rd base, and then at 2nd base. Before practice had even started, I told coach that I wanted to play 2nd not 3rd. I have played almost every position in my time playing softball and if I had to pick a place, I'd either go to 2nd base or left field. So riddle me this, why does she take it upon herself to think that I am pissed off that she took over 3rd base and I moved to 2nd (let me remind you, I told him I wanted to play there)?! F that. I hate drama!!!

That's all.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for making my view count go up. You're only proving my point.

    ReplyDelete