Sunday, July 17, 2011

Landlord Drama

We have a landlord, or that is what she calls herself any way. I have come to the conclusion that she is more of a nosey neighbor instead. The owners of our house live in Germany and the lady across the street has power of attorney of the house right now. She is supposed to be our landlord. They said that they would mow our lawn and not to worry about hiring any one. Needless to say, I have hired the guy one street away to mow our lawn more than once because I can't stand having a field around my house.

In addition, the floor in our spare bathroom is completely disgusting and trashed. It was very nice when we moved in, but apparently who ever did the floor didn't put the toilet back in right and water is leaking from under the floor and it has water damage all around it. I called the landlord and told her. She came and looked at it that night. (This was the day I got back from WI). To this day, the floor is not fixed. When she brought a guy over to do estimates.... wait, she brought his whole family over and I swear their 2 year old touched everything in my house twice.... she showed them the whole house like she was trying to sell it. I had the dogs locked in one bedroom and that was the only room she didn't go in. I had all the other doors shut and she just barged in like she owns the place. Its one thing if she has to do an inspection or something but she just barged into my bedroom and showed them the other bathroom without asking for permission. ARE YOU KIDDING ME???!!! I was so livid! I'd be surprised if the floor gets fixed while we live here. Its not my problem however, so I don't care if it rots away!

Picture taken June 27, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment