Sunday, July 31, 2011

A New Low

I hate to say it, but I was at my breaking point last night. In all the things I do, and don't do, it never fails that I get hurt in the end. I didn't think that marriage was supposed to be like this, but then again I have learned that the people who hurt us the worst are the ones we love the most.

I don't know what I would do if life was any different than right now, but I can't stand to have promises made and broken so much as now.

So what do you do when you hit your breaking point? Give him a deadline. I will be gone by 5pm tomorrow if you don't seek counseling before then and have proof of it. The good thing to this is that the Army provides free counseling to the soldiers and their families. If they're gonna fuck em up, they mind as well try to fix them too. The second thing you do is go straight to the Bible. Nothing is more assuring than the word of God! Following, seek church. The fellowship and preaching that a church can give will set you back on the right track. I have been away from my church since I moved and I miss it dearly. We have yet to go to church here yet, but this morning Weston found an Army Chaplain who was preaching the word of God, and we shall soon be attending. The very last thing you do, try to forgive and forget. OH believe me, sooo much easier said than done! Make up with your spouse and move forward. Weston and I made a deal, and this time I have it in writing. There are consequences for actions and this time I will follow my word. Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice, shame on you!

Most people would say that I am over reacting, but I have only the highest standards and this is one thing that will keep me from dating a guy. I am married now, and he didn't do it when we got married and he swore to me that he would never do it while we were married. He broke that promise and if it happens again he just might break my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment