Saturday, July 23, 2011

Cuttin' Mishap :Z

Oh no!!! I was cutting material for the duck quilt and somehow one of the pillow cases from the zoo quilt got stuck on the back of the fabric and I didn't even notice.... Thank the LORD that it wasn't the zoo quilt its self, just a pillow. The mistake is easy to fix, but it made me sad that I messed it up. Maybe they are only getting one pillow now. Would that be right? Or should I make another like I had originally intended?

This teaches me to be careful when cutting!!! See husband, this is exactly why I need a sewing table in my "WoMAN cave!!!" Right now I am using the coffee table in the living room and my stuff is spread all over our couch. **wink wink** :)

BE CAREFUL!!!!

Sad day!

On a better note, I made progress on the ducky quilt this afternoon. The front is done, now I am just trying to decide if I want to use the yellow fleece for the back or go get some "girly" rubber duck material for the back to make it look more like its a baby girl quilt. Opinions??

The top.

One day I will take the time to line up the seems!

No comments:

Post a Comment