Sunday, July 24, 2011

Etsy

After thinking about it for approximately five minutes I decided that I would start an Etsy account. I mind as well, the pillows I made are not selling on the Fort Campbell Yard Sale sight. I would probably sell more if I advertised them some where on base. However, for now I will see what happens with my Etsy shop.

Its a gloomy Sunday here. Still a million degrees outside, but the clouds are out. Hopefully it will cool down before 5pm so that softball practice will be decent. We may have a scrimmage against a team that we have played twice before. The first time we beat them 19-2 and the second time we beat them 14-3. They have gotten better! Their short stop is a killer and we were warned not to hit there no matter what. So hopefully we will play them tonight at practice. Our team is almost 100% drama free, besides the girl who thinks she can take it upon herself to start shit. But whatever, she didn't come to practice the other night and coach had me play 3rd base. I did awesome. He asked me if I wanted that base and I told him to put whoever is better there. I am not one for starting crap with the new girl. If she wants it then she can have it, but if she makes as many errors there as she did last game... just saying. We all have our good and bad days; I know I sure do!

Weston is at work again today. I decided to go ahead and make pillows out of the two purple 3x3 blocks I had sewn together last night. They have bright pink backs. I like them!

Needs ironed!
After finishing these, I sewed together another Marines pillow, and three more Army pillows. Looks like I will be buying a couple packages of pillow stuffing soon.




That should keep me stocked up on those for a while. I am ready to try something new now. I have done pillows and baby quilts. There are all kinds of patterns out there. In one of the books my mom bought me, there is a pattern for a Classic Tote. I don't like the boring material pattern that they have, so I am going to substitute in my baby zoo material with some other bright solid colors.

This is the Classic Tote pattern picture.
This is the material I am using. For some reason the blog turned the picture.
 I finally found my new thread that I bought the other day. Therefore, it is time to begin working on my new project. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment