Friday, September 9, 2011

Too Funny Not to Share...






I would like to take a moment to share with all of you how very immature Army Wives can be. This was a comment left on one of my blog posts. Makes me laugh. We all know who wrote this, should have just put your name on it. Good luck in life, I wish you the best. 




Anonymous said...


1: you SUCK at softball!!
2: you have a really bad attitude!
3: your really fugly :)
4: I feel bad for your child!
5: you look better on the bench!
6: you treat your husband like shit!
7: your shit stinks so stop acting like it doesnt!
8: Colorado people eat SHIT!
9: your husband looks like he can be your brother!
10: THANK GOD YOU LEFT THE WILDCATS!

HAVE A VERY BLESSED DAY...GOD LOVES YOU!! WWJD :)

If by WWJD she was meaning, "What Would Jesus Do", then the local book store sells bibles, maybe she should take a gander. 

No comments:

Post a Comment