Thursday, September 29, 2011

Liebman Photo Session

Today Ashley came over so I could take some more pictures for my fall photo portfolio. I decided to set up two spots to take pictures in my back yard. One was against our barn with the fall set up, but the other had a little more American Pride involved. I strategically placed a flag in the front corner of the yard with a stood and a chair. I am going to offer the flag background to the Headstart tomorrow when I meet with their principal and PTO committee. I'm guessing they will stick with the Fall theme, but you never know!

Here are some pictures from the photo shoot.








 Also, I have at least 4 more shoots waiting to be booked. Plus, another preschool wants me to do their Fall pictures. God is good!

2 comments:

  1. Shirlanne Hope29 September, 2011

    I admire you for the fact that you are a "go getter"! Love the props and photos. I am partial to the flag ones though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Shirlanne! I LOVE the flag photos too!

    ReplyDelete