Monday, September 19, 2011

Listen Here

I am going to be up front right now. I don't care who you think you are, or where you are from. I know who my true friends are. They have been with me since day one of this journey, and they will still be there when it is done. I absolutely have no need to be around you or hear what you have to say. You are disrespectful of others and a drag to hang out with. I thank the Lord that I figured this out when I did because it was only going to get worse. I don't need you. I don't need to be around you. You know exactly who you are too.

I am an intelligent, successful woman. Your selfishness gives me even more motivation to prove who I am and what I stand for. I will not back down. My mind is set. I have a beautiful family, beautiful home, my own business, a perfect job... But what you don't get is that none of this matters to me. I have my life, and I don't even deserve that much. I have my Lord and Savior. He is the reason why I am here today. He has blessed my life with the things in it.

To my friends back home. Thank you. Thank you for sticking by me. To my best friend in the whole, wide world- Kaitlynn, you are the best and I can never thank you enough for the memories that we have made. I absolutely can't wait to come home and make more.

To my family, you are my world. You are my strength and motivation. I know that I can always lean on each and every one of you for support day and night. With out you, I wouldn't be who I am today.

Being married has taught me a lot. Not only are we our own individual people (WHO HANG OUT WITH WHOEVER WE WANT. WHEN EVER WE WANT) oh, and (WE DON'T TELL EACH OTHER WHO WE CAN HANG OUT WITH BTW) but we are also a circle. We are a never ending circle of faith, love, and hope. Faith in our Lord above that we will make it though the hard times and live another day with one another. Love for each other that will never end. EVER. and Hope that as a married couple and family we will raise our child to be the best person possible. To raise a child that loves God as much as we do. I hated sitting though church as a young child, but I thank my parents in the up most way for exposing me to the blessings that the Lord has bestowed upon me. Additionally, to the Hope for a great today, and a better tomorrow. You are my everything. I love you more than all the Jelly Beans in the world!

You live, you learn, and you move on to the next task in life. Fake friends come and go. You have to have the strength to weed them out of your life. Don't worry, I'm not going to come running back to you for our friendship. It is over. Done. Gone.

I'll pray for you.
Kaitlynn Boldt, you understand praying like no one else!
I'll pray for you, and you, and even you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment