Wednesday, September 21, 2011

10 Weeks and Counting


Look at my little peanut! I am 10 weeks now. I will be 11 on Thursday. Today was the first day that I experienced morning sickness... In the afternoon. I tell you what, that is not fun at all. It seems like every time I stand up I get sick. So for now I am just laying in bed and watching television. The Princess Diaries has been on this evening. Since Weston is working I have the evenings to do whatever. Hopefully his schedule changes as planned very soon. This not seeing him very much thing isn't my favorite. HOWEVER it could be so much worse. I am thankful that I get to see my soldier every day even if it is only for a few hours.

Here is some information about week 10: 


Your baby (now the size of a prune) has small indentations on his legs (soon to be knees and ankles!), and his tiny arms even have elbows that bend (how is that for magical?). Inside that little mouth, tiny buds of baby teeth are forming under the gums. His stomach and kidneys are kicking into gear, producing digestive juices and urine, and if it's a boy, his testes are making testosterone (how manly!).


Everything I read about my baby says "he" and "his"... I'm pretty sure no one but God knows if it is a boy or a girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment