Thursday, October 13, 2011

Home, Home on the Range

Oh how I just want to go home. I want my husband to be able to go home with me. The Army really has been getting on my nerves lately. We were going home because we wanted to see a friend who is deploying soon. But now things have changed, yes, he is still deploying. And yes, we still want to see him. But I have a sick family member that I MUST see soon. There is no Army telling me we can't go. Well, I pray that they don't tell Weston he can't go, because going home is something I have to do no matter what. I have made up my mind, and I would really like for Weston to be able to come home with me. I understand that the Army needs Weston's unit here to play cops and robbers, however, there are more important things calling us home right now. If I have to get a red cross message, then I might try to do that. But I pray that Weston's unit is a little more understanding than this. They were when we went to Wisconsin to see Great Grandma, they should be now too. I keep saying prayers, I keep hoping for the best. I found plane tickets. But there is nothing set in stone. I've been one who usually always has a plan. I would have purchased these plane tickets a long time ago if it was my choice. But it is the Army, and I'm sure I would have had to cancel my plane tickets and lose money more than once. So I will go with the flow. But I pray that the Lord does work in these other soldier's lives so that we can go to Colorado very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment