Sunday, February 27, 2011

Road Trip

I think it is about time for me to take a road trip and go stay with my dad for a while. Since he moved, I don't get to see him very often, and it is something I just need to do. I know it was snowing up there yesterday, but I am very tempted to get in my car and go. Buena Vista is such a great place to get away from the everyday things of life. I am taking online classes, so it is something that is very plausible for me to do.

If you are going to talk about someone at least make sure they can't hear you. It seems like when the phone rings I learn something new about myself. It is quite frustrating. Not only has it been told to someone close to me, but to at least one other person on the other end of the phone line. And other stuff too. I went out partying last night, and in fact, I do it all the time. Really? Wow, that's cool. I mean, yeah I have friends and we hang out, but can you please define the definition of partying for me. Last time I checked, going out to eat, OR going to the movies, OR going bowling once a week, OR just hanging out with a few people IS NOT PARTYING.

Partying is drinking too much with a rather large group of people. Most parties these days include some kind of drinking game. And after a party, we always go to adolfos for breakfast burritos. And DAMN IT, if I want to party then what is it to you, I am 21, married, and I can make my own decisions. The end.

So let me make it clear, I don't go to the bar to see my ex (ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!) and I do not party all the time. What I do is my business. Don't assume. If you want to know something just ask me, to my face, without spreading your version of the story first.
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment