Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Bridesmaid Dress

Lori, Leah, and I ventured to a new wedding shop today in Pueblo. Lori found a BEAUTIFUL wedding dress that I really hope she buys. After starring at herself in the mirror forever, she sat down, then stood back up, then sat down... Needless to say, she didn't want to take it off. That's how you know it is your dress!

We also looked through all the bridesmaid dresses and I found the one the girls will wear, final decision. I love this little boutique! They took all my girls' phone numbers and are going to take care of everything for me. That is one less thing I have to worry about after I move. FANTASTIC! 


Here is the dress. It is described as Nu-chiffon over Lite Satin halter style short gown with a side drape finished with a brooch. It is a 2-toned dress, which means the top layer will be Cobalt Blue, with an under layer of Sea Green. I love it and want one of my own! Plus, it is cheaper than the one at David's Bridal and much better quality.

2 comments:

  1. I like this one much better! The other didn't look very flattering but this one will be on all body types. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do really love that dress! Even though my big wedding won't be for a couple more years, I think this is the one! It has everything I want, and won't look good on any of the girls in Pueblo, Therefore it must belong to me forever! lol
    I also love your bridesmaid dresses! I cant wait to see what it looks like with the new colors!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete