Sunday, February 20, 2011

Completely Estrogen

Road Trip! Today 3 brides, 2 bridesmaids, and a mom went to David's Bridal in search of a dress. I am both a bride and a bridesmaid to Lori. Lori is a bride, and a bridesmaid to me. Amanda is a bride. Leah is a bridesmaid to Amanda, Lori, and me. Kelsey is a bridesmaid to Lori. Most importantly, Mrs. McGrath accompanied us in the adventure. Lori tried on wedding dresses today, as Leah, Kelsey, and I headed to the bridesmaid section. We got a great feel for the types of dresses that we would like to have in the multiple weddings. After that, we went to a small bridal show and checked out some local wedding "vendors." I was not really impressed, however, there was a photographer with some AMAZING pictures! We have already booked our photographer--Mrs. Shawnna Gowin from SGPhotography. You can also find her work on her Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment