Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Kennessee or ????

I am trying so very hard not to fall asleep tonight while waiting for my soldier to call me. He is moving barracks right now. Even though he has approximately 2 weeks left, he still had to move to the new building. He still hasn't found out about his new orders, which is frustrating for him, and also me. There is not much to be done about it. The Army loves to do things at their own pace. I just pray that wherever God will have us go, it will be done. I know that if where he is going to be stationed changes, it is because God wanted it that way. I am/was really looking forward to living in "Kennessee". Hopefully we find out soon!

Weston just said there is no internet in the barracks.
Stupid 
Effing 
Deployment! 
I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment