Thursday, March 31, 2011

Welcome Home!

Welcome to our new home! We arrived at Ft. Campbell on Tuesday. We absolutely love it here. The fields are so green, my only complaint is that its been rather chilly compared to home. They said this is the longest winter that they've had in several years. We found a house yesterday, all glory to God, because it really happened by chance. It is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath with brand new wood floors, plumbing, toilets, and sink. The people 2 renters ago trashed it and everything was redone about 4 months ago or so. It has a large yard, front and back, and a storage shed. We are going to look into putting up a fence since we will be here for 3 years most likely. Probably also going to add a tough shed so Weston has some what of a garage. It is located right across the street from the main gate in a rather secluded neighborhood. Our neighbors are great, and we've already made friends. I am so excited for what Ft. Campbell and KY/TN have to offer. I believe that we will be living on the KY side of the line, but will have to get back to you on that for sure once we move into the house. We are currently waiting for the woman to move out that lives there now.

We had to switch to Verizon because TMobile sucks out here. Actually, it is known as T-Maybe apparently. The only other bad news is that Weston's Jeep broke while we were towing it here and it is going to be kinda costly. Dang it! However, since I don't have a job yet, we only need one vehicle and its a good thing we just bought a reliable one!!! 

Today is my wonderful man's birthday-- Happy Birthday my love! He is 23, wow, what an old fart... lol jk

We spent the day at the new comer's brief, which was very informative, yet kinda long. I am happy to be here though and am blessed beyond words. I am still going to keep my promise of adding pictures as soon as I remember to bring my camera in from the Jeep.

No comments:

Post a Comment