Monday, March 7, 2011

The Heart of El Paso

My husband just called and he has orders to Ft. Bliss, TX. This is in the heart of El Paso. I am so happy to know that he will be coming home soon. But I have mixed emotions about Ft. Bliss. I am not going to lie, I was looking forward to Kennessee. I know that it doesn't matter where we are, as long as we are together. God has a plan and He does everything for a reason. The more time I spend looking up things in Texas the more of a head ache I have. There isn't really a college any where close that has athletic training. I am thinking to myself, there goes my education.... Maybe this means that God wants me to travel a new path. Maybe I should be a teacher or something. Think about it, summers off. That would be nice. Holidays off. That would be nice. Snobby nosed kids-- not so nice. I guess all I can do is pray about it and eventually it will be revealed to me.

Time for me to stop worrying and give it all to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment