Monday, December 20, 2010

God Answers Prayers

Yesterday morning at about 3:30am, my soldier called me and updated me on the status of the Korea situation. Instantly, I knew there was nothing I could do about it and I had to give all my worries and fears to the Lord. After getting off the phone with him, I came up stairs and got my Bible off the table. I read some verses and prayed about it. I know that our Lord and Savior answers prayers. 

The sunrise was beautiful. From where I was sitting on the couch I could see it with a perfect view and decided to grab my camera and take a few photos. By this time, Weston was back up and awake. He couldn't sleep and I don't blame him. When things get real in the Army, it takes mentally preparing yourself for the situation- which is what he told me he was doing. We talked some more on Skype, I added the pictures to my Facebook so he could instantly see them, then he headed back to bed. 


Yesterday was Sunday, and I decided that church was the best thing to do. I was up and awake early, which before my trip to Korea was unheard of. (Now that I've been back its been to bed early and up very early in the morning.) I went to church and felt so refreshed afterwords. 

I got to talk to Weston again once he was awake and he told me that activities for the day over there had been canceled. Amen, God is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment