Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Pieces Fall into Place

I ran out of most of my "girly" scrap fabric last night and decided to go buy some more. I am very disappointed in the fabric selection at Hobby Lobby. They had absolutely nothing that I was looking for, therefore, I didn't get to use my 40% off coupon :( I headed a couple of blocks over to another fabric store in Clarksville and found a few fabrics that the colors were similar in.

Tonight, before and after Biggest Loser, I worked on the quilt. It seems like the most time consuming part at this point is cutting out the pieces, but I got a bit more done. It is starting to look more like a quilt. At this point, it could be a baby quilt, but I am thinking maybe I want to make it bigger into a twin-size one. I can't have all kinds of awesome new fabric laying around. We will see what happens.

Baby Quilt? Twin Size? King Size??? We will see!



The new fabric I got today.
As long as Weston is on this crappy schedule I will probably keep making it bigger. Look out, it might turn out to be King Size!

No comments:

Post a Comment