Sunday, November 13, 2011

Catching Up

I have so much to tell you! We went home and I got to see my Uncle Paul. He looks great. I have all kinds of pictures to share with you. I will explain everything after the pictures. This is going to be a long post. Get ready!



These two pictures were taken on the way to Buena Vista where we went to see my Dad. We surprised him, and him and it was pretty funny. He thought Weston, who was laying on the floor in front of Jackie's couch was her grandson. When he finally came around the corner he asked what I was doing there. Perfect!


Like I said, we went to Wescliff to see Uncle Paul, and every one at the Ranch. I'm not sure how long this sign has been there, but it looks like quite a while. There sure is some Schneider history on this piece of property! It was so great to see everyone there and enjoy the cool mountain weather!


We watched my little brother, Peyton, play a game of football in Canon City under their lights. It was the championship game, and his team lost, but it was a great game and they really played their hearts out!


Weston gave Christopher a hair cut, then I evened it out. Weston had never used a Flobe before.


We knew Mike was going to be home. Then we found out Kris was home.... But we had no idea Taylor was coming home from deployment too. What a great surprise to have all the military guys home!

More to come, Weston is finally home after a late DUI case, and now we can eat our Redneck Seafood Platter. Get excited, its a pretty cool meal and I will tell you about it later!

No comments:

Post a Comment