Sunday, December 11, 2011

20 Weeks

On Wednesday, December 14, we will be finding out if we are having a baby Kaylyn or a baby Beau! I can't believe that we are half way there already (almost). On Tuesday I will be 20 weeks. The baby is growing and my baby bump is showing a little more now, most people still can't tell I am pregnant. A lady at work made me stand up because she couldn't see that I was pregnant then she proceeded to tell me that she was jealous of my size this far along. That made me feel great! I know that one day I am going to wake up and it's going to be like BAM there is baby. It has been a while since I have posted a belly picture. I am thinking about doing so, but my camera is in the car and I am too lazy.

Maybe one day soon, talk me into posting them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment